Our department provides the necessary training to meet the total range of patient care responsibilities involved in preventing disabilities. We also lay a lot of emphasis on promoting the restoration of functionalities to the physically impaired, including Musculoskeletal, Neuromuscular disorders that interfere with the physical function. Our management includes prescription of Exercise Therapy with the aid of continuous Passive movement device, Electronic Cervical and Lumbar Traction Unit, Moist Heat Therapy and Paraffin Wax Bath, Manual Therapy, Electrotherapy treatment – Short Wave Diathermy, Interferential Therapy, Infrared Radiation Therapy, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Therapy and Laser Probe.
We offer highly specialized services for various complexities like:
- Neck and Back Problems
- Mobility/Gait problems
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis/Golfers Elbow
- Fasciitis/Heel Spurs
- Sports Injuries
- Acute Muscle and Tendon Sprains
- Acute Joint and ligament Strains
- Overuse Strain & Sprain Injuries
- Arthritic pain
- stiffness & weakness
- General Respiratory Conditions
- Pre surgery advice
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation i.e. knee replacements, hip replacements, ligament tears, joint dislocations/subluxations, etc.